Tuesday 16 October 2007

Polling your opinion

Occasionally, I can't make my mind up. Which is why I like asking the public. Which is why I take advantage of the handy polling feature on angband.oook.cz. There are currently two polls running on Unangband, in which you get to give your opinion about in game features. I'll add a polls link to the Unangband website as well for these, so you can come back and give your opinion at any time.

The polls are currently:

  1. What is stopping you from playing Unangband?
  2. Should Hobbiton be accessible after you leave it?
Edit: Coincidentally, Blogger has a new online polling function. For those of you who don't want to vote on angband.oook.cz, you can now click on the handy feature on the right, which I'll be updating on a regular basis.

No comments: